The UUCC community gathers at the Owen Brown Interfaith Center on the first Friday evening of each month for food, fellowship, and all kinds of fun. Between 5:30 and 9:00pm, you can:
- Enjoy delicious food from two different food trucks (5:30-7:30pm)
- Engage in a variety of crafts, games, and other activities for all ages
- Watch a movie (begins at 7:00pm)
- Learn some martial arts moves
- Relax by the fire pit and enjoy a guitar sing-along (weather permitting)
- Make an ice cream sundae
- Spend time with UUCC friends, both old and new!
Nursery care will be available for infants and toddlers; otherwise, parents are expected to supervise their children.