In 2006, the UUCC Board of Trustees adopted the following expectations of membership:
As members of UUCC, we will, to the best of our abilities and according to the dictates of our consciences, contribute to this congregation financially and with our time and energy, attend services regularly and otherwise participate in the life of this congregation, and through this congregation, enrich ourselves spiritually.
UUCC is grateful for the generosity of the members and friends who invest in our community. Please use the links below to make a gift of your financial resources.
- Click the "Donate" button to make a secure online donation (pay your pledge, buy concert tickets, support the Second Sunday Outreach Offering or Minister’s Discretionary Fund, and more)
- New! Give by Text at 410-709-3554
- Get information about the 2017 Annual Budget Drive (budget, fair share, make your pledge, etc.)
- Complete an authorization form for Electronic Funds Transfer
- Donate stock to UUCC
- Learn about Stewardship at UUCC - Stewardship 101 PowerPoint
- Learn about donating to the UUCC Endowment Fund with a cash gift or a bequest in your will.
- Get more information about your UUCC Charitable Contributions Report
- Download a Request for Payment form to be reimbursed for a UUCC-related expense
- Read about UUCC's Designated Gift Policy or Fundraising Policy.
If special circumstances preclude you from making a pledge, please complete a Pledge Waiver Form.