Who We Are
We are brave, curious, and compassionate thinkers and doers.
We are diverse in faith, ethnicity, history and spirituality.
We are aligned in our desire to make a difference for good, and have a track record of standing on the side of love, justice, and peace.
And we are ...
- Welcomers - Whoever you love and whatever your physical attributes, background, beliefs, or faith tradition, you are welcome at UUCC.
- Seekers - Supported and celebrated by one another, we each search for truth in our own way, on our own terms.
- Worshippers - We draw inspiration from many sources: direct experience; science & reason; world religions; Humanism; Earth-Centered Religions; and prophetic voices from the present day and across history.
- Companions & friends - We support each other through the joys and sorrows of a well-lived life. With UUCC, you do not have to make life’s journey alone.
- Activists - We work hard to heal the world and make it more just for all.
- Nurturers - UUCC’s renowned religious education program teaches children to think for themselves, act to make the world better, and have a strong moral compass.
- Revelers - We make and celebrate great music, great food, companionship, and fun. We enjoy life with each other. Many of us build our social lives around UUCC.
Find your community at UUCC.
Members say that UUCC is "our community," "our family," "our people" and "our tribe." And a former minister is quoted as saying "these folks really know how to party!" Read more