Our mission is to be a vibrant, nurturing and inclusive congregation, enriched by our diversity, shared ministry and love. We inspire spiritual and personal growth for ourselves and our families. We live our values and act with our community to make the world a better place.
Our Congregational Covenant
Strengthened by our common humanity and inspired by our seven principles, we promise
- to be a safe and welcoming community;
- to nurture each other’s hearts and spirits;
- to delight in the beauty of our diversity;
- to struggle together on our spiritual journeys;
- and to challenge each other to live our values.
Thus, we pledge our time and vigor to the continuing celebration of spirit, of the world, and of humankind.