UUCC’s Annual Meeting is on Sunday, June 5, 2022 at 6:30 PM.
Each year, the congregation gathers for its Annual Meeting, which includes votes on the upcoming fiscal year’s budget and elected leadership positions.
This year’s meeting will take place on Sunday, June 5, 2022 at 6:30 PM (ET) and will be multi-platform: You may attend virtually on Zoom or attend in-person at the Owen Brown Interfaith Center. The Zoom link for virtual attendees is: https://uuma.zoom.us/j/95533139697.
All in our community are invited and encouraged to participate, although only eligible members are able to vote on business items during the meeting. To inquire about your membership status, please connect with Sara Davidson: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are planning to attend in-person and vote, please bring a personal device that can access the Internet.
Meeting Documents & Resources
The following items will be made available to access on this webpage before the June 5 Annual Meeting:
- AGENDA for the 2022 Annual Meeting
- ANNUAL MEETING MINUTES | The draft minutes from the 2021 Annual Meeting will be voted on for approval at this year’s meeting
- SPECIAL MEETING MINUTES | The congregation will also vote to approve the draft minutes from the Special Meeting that was called on December 5, 2021 regarding the ordination of Rev. Dr. Laura Solomon
- SLATE OF CANDIDATES | During the meeting, members vote on candidates presented by the Nominating Committee and from the floor for new leadership positions on the Board, Nominating Committee, and Endowment Board.
- PROPOSED BUDGET | The proposed budget for fiscal year 2022-23 will be voted on at the Annual Meeting. Attend a budget info session on Tuesday, May 31 at 6PM.
- ANNUAL REPORT | This year’s Annual Report provides an overview of the past year at UUCC and can be viewed here or downloaded here.
We will be voting using an online platform called Poll Everywhere. Please thoroughly review these voting instructions before the Annual Meeting, and bring a personal device that can access the Internet if you plan to vote.
Due to a recent rise in local cases of Covid, and with the health of our community in mind and heart, this year’s Annual Meeting Potluck is cancelled.