UUCC’s Annual Meeting is on Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 6:30 PM.
The pre-meeting congregational potluck will begin at 5:30 PM — all are welcome, including those not participating in the Annual Meeting. 🍲 Sign-up to bring a dish and/or help with set-up/clean-up.
Each year, the congregation gathers for its Annual Meeting, which includes votes on the upcoming fiscal year’s budget and elected leadership positions.
This year’s meeting will take place on Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 6:30 PM (ET) and will be multi-platform: You may attend virtually on Zoom or attend in-person at the Owen Brown Interfaith Center. The Zoom link for virtual attendees is: https://uuma.zoom.us/j/95533139697.
All in our community are invited and encouraged to participate, although only eligible members are able to vote on business items during the meeting. To inquire about your membership status, please connect with Sara Davidson: email@example.com.
If you are planning to attend in-person and vote, please bring a personal device that can access the Internet.
Meeting Documents & Resources
The following items will be made available to access on this webpage before the June 4 Annual Meeting:
- AGENDA for the 2023 Annual Meeting
- ANNUAL MEETING MINUTES | The draft minutes from the 2022 Annual Meeting will be voted on for approval at this year’s meeting
- SLATE OF CANDIDATES | During the meeting, members vote on candidates presented by the Nominating Committee and from the floor for new leadership positions on the Board, Nominating Committee, and Endowment Board. View the slate and read candidate statements here.
- PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO THE CONGREGATIONAL BYLAWS | This bylaws amendment was submitted by a group of congregants for consideration as a new business item on this year’s Annual Meeting agenda. Read a one-pager and view the text of the amendment here.
- PROPOSED BUDGET | The proposed budget for fiscal year 2023-24 will be voted on at the Annual Meeting.
- ANNUAL REPORT | This year’s Annual Report provides an overview of the past year at UUCC and will be available for viewing or downloading before June 4.
- ANNUAL MEETING NOTICE | Per UUCC’s bylaws, a formal notice to the congregation must be issued at least 30 days before the Annual Meeting. This year’s notice was sent on May 3, 2023. Read it here.
We will be voting using an online platform called Poll Everywhere. Please thoroughly review these voting instructions before the Annual Meeting, and bring a personal device that can access the Internet if you plan to vote.
The Annual Meeting isn’t just about business! It’s also a chance to gather with our congregational community over a meal and celebrate the commitment and contributions of every member of our community over the past year.
The pre-meeting congregational potluck will begin at 5:30 PM — all are welcome, including those not participating in the Annual Meeting.
Please sign up below with the dish you plan to bring and if you are willing to help set-up or clean-up.
We invite you to bring your own plates, cups, and utensils. We will have plates, cups, and utensils but, in an effort to be more environmentally friendly, we encourage you to bring your own reusable dishes as you are able.
If you are unable to attend the Congregational Annual Meeting and would like to designate someone to vote on your behalf on any business that will be transacted, please complete this proxy form before 5pm (ET) on Wednesday, May 31, 2023.
"*" indicates required fields