The calendar for Adult Religious Education is published and registration is open! Click here to check it out!
Here’s a preview of all the classes offered. Click on the link above to read full descriptions of the classes and when they meet!
- Old White Men Talking About Race: a book and discussion group, starting September 23rd
The group will provide “old white men” an opportunity to discuss issues of racism in a group of their peers. Please expect some lively and challenging exchanges as we explore the current issues of confronting racism.
- World Religions for Adults, starting September 29th
This year of exploration in a world religions program seeks to deepen our understanding of the dynamic, fascinating, and varied world in which we live. It seeks to broaden our knowledge of humanity and embolden our spiritual search.
- Anti-Racism Book Groups, starting October8th
Join us for a three book discussion on what it means to be white in the United States. This facilitated conversation will cover the social structures of race that impact our lives, how systemic and structural racism works and what we can do about it, and becoming anti-racist.
- The New UU series, Saturdays, starting October 5th
The New UU is for adults of all ages and life stages who are new to Unitarian Universalism.
- Our Whole Lives (OWL) for Older Adults, starting March 29th
Join us for an innovative series of workshops tailored to the needs and interests of adults aged 50+. Our Whole Lives: Sexuality Education for Older Adults explores sexuality through values, wisdom and experiences gained over a lifetime. You will enhance your understanding of healthy relationships, age-related changes, sexual health, sexual identity, communication, and other interesting topics. This is sexuality education like you’ve never had it before!
- COMING SOON: Reflection Groups – explore our monthly themes in small groups through deep sharing.