Simple Things You can do Today
CLIMATE CHANGE TOP 10
- Advocate for pro-climate and clean energy legislation at the county, state and national levels and support and vote for candidates who are advocates for pro-climate legislation.
- Switch your home electric energy source to renewable, such as wind or solar. Click here for more information.
- Reduce your transportation footprint by driving less and/or using a more fuel-efficient car.
- Reduce food waste.
- Reduce (or eliminate) your consumption of meat (especially beef & lamb).
- Plant and maintain trees
- Do an Energy Audit for your home, and fix the worst energy wasters.
- Reduce airplane travel.
- Buy fewer consumer goods and services and redirect some of the money you save to pro-climate products, NGOs, charities, businesses, and politicians.
- Buy carbon offsets to reduce your net carbon footprint to the world target of 2T.
For details and background information footnotes on the Top 10, click here.
Click here for a checklist of things you can do to positively impact climate change.