The Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Columbia, adhering to the Seventh Principle of the Unitarian Universalist Association—respect the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part—has established the UUCC Climate Crisis (2U4C) Team to explore all possible ways and means to mitigate the effects of climate change and preserve our planet. Contact Mary Rodgers or email@example.com.
- May 30, 2020 Reversing Global Warming — An Introduction to “Drawdown”
Zoom Meeting 10am-12noon
- June 7, 2020 Climate Forum Regenerative Landscaping – Lawn Alternatives to Help the Planet
- June 7 at 6:30PM UUCC Annual Meeting.
June 7, 2020
- UUCC Climate Crisis Top 10
- May 2020 Climate Crisis actions you can take while maintaining physical distance and sheltering in place.
- April 2020 Climate Forum “Green Sanctuary” info is here.
- March 2020 Climate Forum “Global Climate Change” info is here.
- February 2020 Climate Forum “Does What We Eat Matter?” info is here.
- January 2020 Forum info on UULM, Climate and Immigration Justice is here.
- Howard County Comprehensive List of Recyclable Items.