Go Solar (for apartment dwellers and everyone else)
WIN WIN WIN WIN
About Community Solar
- You will save 10% of your annual electricity charges
- Low and moderate income households save 25%
- No need for solar panels on your home or any upfront costs
- You can cancel anytime without penalties or fees.
- Neighborhood Sun has subscribed more than 4000 households so far – at least 60 of them from UUCC
- Anyone who pays an electric bill can participate – whether you own your home or rent.
- OBIC has just signed on with Neighborhood Sun as a commercial customer.
These solar farms will fill up quickly, so we hope you can join in. You’ll need your electric bill, credit information and if you sign up using our link www.NeighborhoodSun.Solar/UUCC. Neighborhood Sun will donate $100 to UUCC.
Please take a few minutes to decrease your household’s electricity carbon footprint by up to 90%. Begin by clicking here. For more information contact UUCC member Robin Hessey firstname.lastname@example.org or our Neighborhood Sun representative Natalia Franco – (917) 546-9100 – tell her you’re with UUCC.
Additionally- Multiple other wind and solar suppliers with green options are also available via BGE, including Clean Choice, Green Mountain and WGL. BGE and other utilities allow you to specify the source of generation of your electricity. BGE remains your supplier and maintains the electric lines to your home.