Although our building is closed, we are open to our community! Join us for online Sunday Worship at 10 am, and our various virtual events and programs.
On this page
Staying-In-Touch Team Update
Please note that our Staying in Touch Team efforts have quieted down for the summer months, but our team is ready to reactivate as needed this fall.
In the meantime, if you haven’t heard from our Staying in Touch Team, or if you heard from us and are feeling ready to connect again, please let us know: email@example.com.
UUCC’s Staying in Touch Team
Laurie Coltri, Ken Crandell, Kim Estell, Ross Martin, Lindsay Thompson & Sara Davidson
- In-person UUCC (and UUCC-sponsored) events are canceled or being held virtually for the foreseeable future. We will announce updates and changes to this plan as they become available.
- Worship: Join us for online Sunday worship at 10 am. Access here.
- Our Owen Brown Interfaith Center (OBIC) partners Christ United Methodist Church and Muslim Family Center have suspended their gatherings and the OBIC building continues to be closed.
- The Cradlerock Children’s Center located in OBIC is open to children of parents who are essential workers, but this may change as they are evaluating regularly.
* Please check back for information about modified UUCC activities.*
UUCC Contact Quick Reference
- To share Joys & Sorrows in worship: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To receive technical assistance: email@example.com
- To volunteer with or receive relational support from the Stay-In-Touch Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need practical support (e.g. groceries, prescription pick-up, doctor’s appointments, etc.) please email our Karuna Ministry: email@example.com.