Although our building is closed, we are open to our community! Join us for online Sunday Worship at 10 am, and our various virtual events and programs.
On this page
- Sunday Worship
- Virtual Events & Programs
- Staying-In-Touch Team
- UUCC Contact Quick Reference
- COVID-19 Resources
Online Worship –
Guest Minister: Rev. Janelle Bruce
10 am | Sunday, May 31, 2020
Access our online worship community starting at 9:45 am on Sunday by clicking the button below. For technical assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Zoom link will be active from 9:45 am on Sundays until 15 minutes after the end of the service.
Need a little help? Check out this 8-minute Zoom tutorial.
More Zoom connecting options:
Meeting ID: 349 682 603
+16468769923,,349682603# US (New York)
+13126266799,,349682603# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 301 715 8592 US
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US
Find your local number: https://uuma.zoom.us/u/abBn4PFmGV
Digital order of service: Click Here
New to UUCC? Welcome! Thank you for worshiping with us. We invite you to fill out our visitor form so we can connect with you.
Send your Joys & Sorrows to email@example.com, and a worship leader will read them aloud during the service.
Give online: Each Sunday we collect an offering to help sustain our community. As we are meeting virtually, we invite you to give by texting CHALICE to 73256 or go to click the button below.
Watch our March 15, 2020 service
Virtual Events & Programs
We are hosting many of our events and programs virtually. Please refer to our calendar for a full listing of events.
Here is a taste for some of the virtual events we hope you’ll join us for:
- Meditative Doodling (Praying in Color): Tuesdays at 1 pm (click here to enter)
- Tuesday Social Hour: 7 – 8 pm (click here to enter)
- Family Story Hour: Thursdays at 9 am (click here to enter)
- Thursday Social Hour: 12 – 1 pm (click here to enter)
- Elder Fairy Tales: Thursdays at 1 pm (click here to enter)
Staying-In-Touch Team Update
If you haven’t heard from the Staying in Touch Team yet, and would like to, (or if you heard from us and are ready to connect again) please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although we’ve spoken with 480 people, we still haven’t gotten a call back from 80 of you. If you are one of the 80, please let us know as we believe we’ve left a message for everyone, and don’t want anyone to be left out or feel slighted through these efforts.
We also welcome feedback from you all, as we look to fine tune and improve our process. Please let us know if you’ve had a particularly touching experience with your volunteer caller, or if you have some constructive criticism to share. Thank you!
UUCC’s Staying in Touch Team members include:
Laurie Coltri, Ken Crandell, Kim Estell, Ross Martin, Lindsay Thompson & Sara Davidson
- In-person UUCC (and UUCC-sponsored) events are canceled or being held virtually for the foreseeable future. We will announce updates and changes to this plan as they become availabe.
- Join us for online Sunday worship at 10 am. Access here.
- Religious Education (RE)
- Family story hour on Thursdays at 9 am
- Families please stay tuned for more information about alternative RE plans
- Our Owen Brown Interfaith Center (OBIC) partners Central United Methodist Church and Muslim Family Center have also suspended their gatherings and as of Monday, March 23 the OBIC building is closed.
- The Cradlerock Children’s Center located in OBIC is open to children of parents who are essential workers, but this may change as they are evaluating weekly.
* Please check back for information about modified UUCC activities.*
UUCC Contact Quick Reference
- To share Joys & Sorrows in worship: email@example.com
- To receive technical assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To volunteer with or receive relational support from the Stay-In-Touch Team: email@example.com
- If you need practical support (e.g. groceries, prescription pick-up, doctor’s appointments, etc.) please email our Karuna Ministry: firstname.lastname@example.org.