- Talk to your youth about the 8 practices of welcoming and how they might use them in their visit.
- Remind youth to bring an offering. We recommend an amount of $_____.
- Remind your youth about dress requirements. [Leader note: tailor this bullet to the visit]
- Ask your youth to share their favorite part of the visit.
- Reflect with them on your own experiences with and understanding of the Quakers. Share your stereotypes about Quakers and ask your youth how their visit relates to those stereotypes and past experiences.
- Spend some time learning about Quaker worship using these videos:
- What to Expect in Quaker Meeting for Worship:
- My First Time At Quaker Meeting
- Who is Quaker Meeting For?