Join Valerie Hsu, UUCC Executive Director, and members of the Board of Trustees for two budget info sessions.
Learn how UUCC’s operating budget works so you can feel deeper ownership of this community we call our spiritual home. This two-part series will cover different topics, and you are invited to attend one or both of them as you are able.
- PART 1: Wednesday, May 17 from 5:30-6:30PM | Zoom link
- PART 2: Tuesday, May 30 from 5:30-7:00PM | Zoom link
- PART 2: Thursday, June 1 from 5:30-7:00PM | Zoom link
Part 1 will be on Wednesday, May 17 at 5:30PM on Zoom. At this first session, we’ll cover the basics of UUCC’s budget and answer any related questions you might have, so that you’ll be ready to review next year’s budget before you are invited to vote on it at the Annual Meeting (June 4). We’ll go over topics like:
- How is the budget created?
- Where does our income come from?
- What do our expenses look like?
- What role does the UUCC Endowment play?
- How do we think about ministries like Food Insecurity and the Second Sunday Outreach Offering?
Part 2 will be offered twice. At this second session, we’ll take a closer look at the details of the draft budget that the congregation will be voting on at our June 4 Annual Meeting. The same material will be covered on both Tuesday, May 30 and Thursday, June 1 at 5:30PM.
Please RSVP below if you plan to attend, so we know how many people to expect!