Through the summer of 2020, Dr. Sara Via will present a series of six webinars on regenerative strategies for agriculture, gardening and landscaping, and the impact of climate change. The webinars will be held at two-week intervals, starting at 3:30 pm on June 17 and continuing until August 26. Pre-registration is required. Click here to register.
- June 17, 2020 – Healthy soil: What is it and why is it the basis of regenerative strategies for agriculture, gardening and landscaping?
- July 1, 2020 – Regenerative gardening: successful and sustainable climate victory gardens.
- July 15, 2020 – Regenerative landscaping. How can we produce beautiful residential, commercial and municipal landscapes that will reduce carbon emissions, improve soil health and help manage stormwater?
- July 29, 2020 – What can coronavirus teach us about being (un)prepared for climate change and other global disasters?
- August 12, 2020 – The power of individual choice: What can we do as individuals and communities to combat climate change and how much difference will it make?
- August 26, 2020 – Climate change is bad for your health, and worse for some than for others.