LET’S RALLY TOGETHER TO…
- RECOMMIT to joint public non-partisan leadership.
- REAFFIRM our multiracial and interfaith vision.
- CELEBRATE our unity in diversity.
- County Executive Allan Kittleman (R)
- CE Candidate Calvin Ball (D)
- School Superintendent Michael Martirano
WE VOTE: 2,500 PATH voters will mobilize for the Nov. 6 election, reaffirming the Howard County vision we are bold to create together.
WE BELIEVE: The founding vision of PATH is more important than ever, amidst our current national, state, and local challenges.
WE ACT: We work together on multiple issues of fundamental fairness and justice, standing for the whole.
WE ORGANIZE: PATH leaders imagine change and action for public transformation. We consistently show up to support causes both large and small. We persistently fight for what is right, joining together a diverse range of people.