Are you a newcomer that’s looking to get more connected with others?
Are you interested in learning more about UUCC and Unitarian Universalism?
Join staff member Sara Davidson (and other staff members and congregants) for a seven-week, drop-in style newcomer class series beginning Sunday, January 22 and continuing through Sunday, March 5. Each week we’ll gather from 11:30 to 12:30pm to explore a new topic together.
- Sunday, January 22 — Meet in Room 170 downstairs to get to know each other and explore what community and in particular what spiritual community is and means to us
- Sunday, January 29 — Q&A on Unitarian Universalism and UUCC with Rev. Paige in Room 170
- Sunday, February 5 — Exploring what it means to be an official member of UUCC + discussion of its benefits with staff members Hannah Nelson + Sara Davidson in Room 170
- Sunday, February 12 — Unitarian Universalist history with UUCC member Kathy Parker in Room 170
- Sunday, February 19 — Experience a sample Reflection Group session together with UUCC member Stuart TenHoor
- Sunday, February 26 — Group snack potluck with staff member Sara Davidson — bring a dish to share!
- Sunday, March 5 — Join us for our final class to make our spiritual timelines! Sara will bring crayons and markers so we can draw out our own spiritual timelines — including what faith we were raised in (if any), what people/books/songs/moments/etc shifted our spirituality, and then at the close of class we will share our timelines with each other. Plan to meet in Room 116 downstairs.
Please know you’re invited to join us for any or all of these gatherings! You can let me know you’re planning to attend, or you can simply show up on any of these Sundays.
If you have questions please don’t hesitate to connect with Sara — email@example.com.