Are you a newcomer who’s looking to get more connected with others?
Are you interested in learning more about UUCC and Unitarian Universalism?
Join staff member Sara Davidson (and other staff members and congregants) for a six-week, drop-in style newcomer class series beginning Sunday, April 30 and continuing through Sunday, June 4. Each week we’ll gather from 11:30 to 12:30pm in Room 116 (downstairs, next to the elevator) to explore a new topic together.
Class schedule —
- Sunday, April 30: Introductions + discussion on what community and in particular what spiritual community is and means to us with staff member Sara Davidson
- Sunday, May 7: Experience a drop-in discussion circle on the theme of creativity with staff member Sara Davidson
- Sunday, May 14: An overview of Unitarian Universalist history with UUCC member + UU historian Kathy Parker
- Sunday, May 21: Experience a drop-in discussion circle on the theme of change with staff member Sara Davidson and brief discussion on how all we do at UUCC is faith development
- Sunday, May 28: Experience a drop-in discussion circle on the theme of delight with staff member Sara Davidson
- Sunday, June 4: Join staff member Sara Davidson to make spiritual timelines! Sara will bring crayons and markers so we can draw out our own spiritual timelines — including what faith we were raised in (if any), what people / books / songs / moments, etc., shifted our spirituality, and then at the close of class we will share our timelines with one another.
If you have questions please don’t hesitate to connect with Sara — email@example.com.