RE Parents, RE Grandparents, Neighbors & Friends, and Prospective RE Volunteers:
Please come to a Question & Answer session for religious education (RE) for children and youth! We’re offering 5 sessions that you can choose from:
- Thursday, August 5 at 7 pm
- Sunday, August 8 immediately following service
- Wednesday, August 11 at 7 pm
- Friday, August 13 at 7 pm
- Sunday, August 15 immediately following service
Your RE staff would like to hear from you about your hopes and concerns for this upcoming church year. We will be asking questions and brainstorming about social gatherings, potential classes, and ways to volunteer! Topics include:
- What are your hopes for this church year 2021-2022?
- Are you planning to attend services in person with children when possible?
- If we plan social gatherings outside, would you attend?
- Would you attend First Friday Dance Parties (outside or inside)?
- What will it mean to volunteer in RE this year?
- For grades 6-12, is 5-7 pm on Sundays the optimal time, or should we make a change?
- Is there anything else you need us to know?