Join UUCC member Gail Thompson for the first in-person regathering for our Seasoned Souls group! All are welcome to contribute ideas for future programming for the group. Here are some ideas to discuss when we gather on October 21 from 1 to 2:30pm at OBIC.
Suggested Programming Ideas for 2021-22
- Estate Transition Process – presenter Gail Thompson and/or DARS attorney. This is a discussion of what needs to be done by survivors or administrators of someone who has died. It includes a priority list of tasks from final rites to estate management and distribution of estate.
- Conservation issues we can help with – presenter from Ho. Co. Nature Conservatory. They are a teaching site so we should be able to get someone to speak to us. Maybe even a field trip.
- Favorite adaptation to isolation during pandemic. All
- Know Your Rights – Legal Aid or Baine Center speaker
- Living with and caring for Dementia – Jenna Crawley “Dementia Friendly America” program. New state program “No Wrong Door”
- Consumer Protection – AARP or HOCO office speaker
- Best idea I ever had and what I did about it – ALL
- How I Broke My Habit – All
About Seasoned Souls
The Seasoned Souls group was initiated in early 2016 to support the social, educational, and routine functional needs and wishes of the many folks in our congregation who have walked this earth for more than a few years. There is no specific age range. Just express an interest and you’re in!
Email UUCC member Gail Thompson if you would like more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.