You’re Invited: Values Mission & Ends Structured Feedback Sessions
- Who: You! These statements belong to all of us.
- What: A structured conversation on our proposed values, mission, and ends
- When: Sundays after worship on April 30, May 14, May 21, and May 28
- Where: Room 150, first floor of OBIC
- Virtual option: 7PM on Monday, May 1 on Zoom | Join session here!
Over the past 7 months, the UUCC board has led a vibrant congregational effort to elucidate our collective core values, mission and aspirations. Our UU living tradition demands that these core elements be regularly revisited and updated to remain true to our faith in a changing world.
Please join board members for a structured presentation and feedback session about the results. The values and mission statements will be voted on at the June 4 annual meeting; attending is a good way to become better informed. Sessions are expected to last about 90 minutes. (Just drop in – no registration!)
The Board is deeply grateful to each person who participated in our congregational conversations earlier this year. This process literally could not have happened without you – thank you!