UUCC’s Vegetarian Cooking Show is back for Season 3: Quick, Easy, and Delicious!
We know that time is at a premium, so taking hours to make dinner is not an option for many. With that in mind, this season’s Vegetarian Cooking Show will focus on meals that require little chopping and can be on the table in less than an hour. So, if you’ve wanted to try more plant-rich meals, now is the time to do so!
Our vegetarian chefs will be demonstrating their easy, go-to recipes on the following Sundays at 5pm on ZOOM. Please contact the chefs at their email addresses below if you would like to watch or cook along with the chefs.
Here’s what we we’ll be cooking:
- March 6: Phil Webster (firstname.lastname@example.org) — Pasta di Ceci (Pasta with Chickpeas)
- March 20: Andrea David (email@example.com) — Moroccan Lentil Soup
- April 3: Ed Gaddy (firstname.lastname@example.org) — Italian Pasta Primavera
- April 24: Kevin Mercer (email@example.com) — Chickpea Tikka Masala
- May 1: Ann Smith-Reiser (firstname.lastname@example.org) — TBD
Bon appétit! 🍴