The New UUCC Vegetarian Cooking Show is coming to you! On Sundays at 5pm (EST), from February 21 through May 23, our vegetarian/vegan chefs will help you to create delicious plant-rich dishes and will answer your questions about plant-based eating. Cook along with our chefs or just watch the show. But don’t delay!
Register for your preferred class(es) NOW by clicking on the chefs’ email links (below), so that we can send you the recipes and invite you to join via ZOOM. Bon appétit!
- February 21: Peanut Stew with Katie Cervi: firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 7: Eggplant & Basil Stir Fry with Rice and Cucumber Salad with Ann Smith Reiser: email@example.com
- March 21: Crispy Barbequed Tofu with Doug Miller: firstname.lastname@example.org
- April 11: Southwestern Posole Stew with Phil Webster: email@example.com
- April 25: Forbidden Rice Bowl with Addictive Peanut Sauce with Chris Crandell: firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 23: Spinach Almond Buerekss with Jill Christianson: email@example.com