Is there a random topic you happen to know a LOT about?
Do you have a weirdly niche interest that you love introducing to people?
Then this party is for YOU.
Here’s how to participate:
- Choose your topic. This could be anything that you want to share to a) educate your friends (ie. Benford’s law has rendered my life meaningless) or b) annoy your friends (ie. why I will always be Team Logan)
- Create a PowerPoint presentation that makes your point. Lots of charts and graphs? Cool. Pictures only? Sure. A monstrosity of animation? Whatever it takes.
- RSVP to Valerie, Director of Youth & Young Adult Ministry, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On Wednesday, November 18 at 7PM, click this Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81471023108
- Wait your turn to present
See you on November 18! Come to be esoterically entertained and educated!