This Friday evening, October 6 between 5:30 and 9:00pm, you can:
- Decorate a mini-pumpkin
- Play one of your favorite games with UUCC friends
- Watch Maya Angelou and Still I Rise (begins at 7:00pm)
- Learn some martial arts moves
- Go on a scavenger hunt
- Enjoy delicious food from Bullhead Pit Beef (beef, turkey, and vegetarian options will be available)* (5:30-7:30pm)
- Relax by the fire pit and enjoy a guitar sing-along
- Make a scary mask
- Learn a new game, or bring your favorite game to share with others
- Make an ice cream sundae
- Spend time with UUCC friends, both old and new!
Nursery care will be available for infants and toddlers; otherwise, parents are expected to supervise their children.
* We are aware that there are some dietary restrictions or preferences that may not be accommodated by food trucks. We hope to be able to support one or two food trucks each First Friday (they all have a minimum sales requirement). If you’d like to suggest a truck for a future First Friday, please contact Maureen Harris.