It takes a village to welcome all who enter our virtual or in-person Sanctuary on Sunday mornings! Join us in creating a welcoming, joyful environment for our guests and friends.
You can read a summary about each job if you scroll down more.
- ALL Job Instructions
- Sanctuary Set-up/Take-down instructions
- Upper Level Greeter instructions
- Downstairs Greeter instructions
- Usher instructions
- 9am & 11am Coffee Hour instructions
- Snack volunteer instructions and How to Make the Coffee (also in the coffee hour instructions).
- Joys and Sorrows volunteer instructions
You can sign up for any of the jobs here or by contacting Hannah Nelson at email@example.com.
Volunteering on Sundays is a great opportunity to give back to the community in a way that does not require meetings or a set schedule. You can sign up for whatever job best suits you, whether it’s extroverted like greeting people at the door or ushering in the sanctuary; or a behind-the-scenes job like setting up the sanctuary or coffee hour. You’re already here on Sundays… sometimes it’s nice to have a task to connect you in a way you may not have before!
- Sanctuary Set-Up/Take-down: You put up things like the Chalice, the bell, the Joys and Sorrows Bowls, etc. And then put them away after service.
- Greeters: You welcome people into the building, keeping an eye out for anyone new or returning who may need some extra help.
- Usher: You welcome people into the Sanctuary, assisting anyone who may need it.
- Coffee Hour: You make the coffee and set up the mugs and other drinks. You help with clean up after service.
- And more! Contact Hannah Nelson if you would like to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org.