Need Help Requesting a Mail-in Ballot?
UUCC the Vote is holding a drop-in Zoom session on Thursday, September 10, from 7 to 8pm. We can answer questions, walk you through the request process, confirm that your request has been received, and more. Join us!
When: Thursday, September 10, 2020, 7 pm – 8pm (EST) Where: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4109974611?pwd=KzE0dW5tTGdzUE5heC9XTDZjT0o2Zz09
Meeting ID: 410 997 4611
About UUCC the Vote
Please also check our webpage (https://uucolumbia.net/uucc-uu-the-vote/) for details on all the other current UU The Vote activities, including:
- September: Reclaim Our Vote postcards to Georgia (due 9/20)
- September 9 (7pm): “Wrongful Conviction” Zoom – register here.
- September 10 (7pm): Maryland Mail-In ballots – Zoom Q&A. Also Sept 13 (11:15am) & Sept 16 (7pm)
- September 12 (10am) & September 13 (2pm): Pennsylvania Text Banks
- September 30: Wisconsin Phone Bank
- October 4 (10am): UU The Vote Sunday Service
- Mid-October: Mail Vote Forward GOTV letters
- October 26 (7am): Maryland Early Voting
- November 3: Election Day!