Are you a newcomer that’s looking to get more connected with others?
Are you interested in learning more about UUCC and Unitarian Universalism?
Are you a member of the community already and looking to get to know and welcome newcomers?
Join staff member Sara Davidson (and other staff members and congregants) for a six-week, drop-in style newcomer class series beginning Sunday, September 25 and continuing through Sunday, October 30. Each week we’ll gather from 11:30 to 12:30pm to explore a new topic together.
Class schedule —
- Sunday, September 25: Introductions + discussion on what community and in particular what spiritual community is and means to us with staff member Sara Davidson in Room 150.
- Sunday, October 2: Exploring all that we do at UUCC as faith development with staff member Robin Slaw in Teen Room downstairs.
- Sunday, October 9: Q&A on UUCC and Unitarian Universalism with Rev. Paige in the Music Room.
- Sunday, October 16: Exploring what it means to be an official member of UUCC + discussion of its benefits with Sara Davidson in the Music Room.
- Sunday, October 23: Exploring ways to get involved and connected in congregational life with reflection group leader Jerry Rescigno + UUCC members in the Music Room.
- Sunday, October 30: Unitarian Universalist history with UUCC member Kathy Parker in the Music Room.
If you have questions please don’t hesitate to connect with Sara — firstname.lastname@example.org.