Thank you for making your 2022-2023 pledge
By making a meaningful financial pledge, you help support and shape UUCC’s ministry for the 2022-2023 fiscal year.
Here is how you can pay your pledge over the next twelve months:
- Set up a monthly Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from your bank to ours. Click here to set up payments through Realm
- Did you already have EFT set up for your previous year’s pledge? Please go to Realm (choose “Giving” > “Give” — see image below) to set up your new Current Pledge recurring transaction.
- (Note: This is the cheapest, most efficient way for UUCC to receive your pledge payments.)
- Set up a monthly credit card payment. Click here to do so.
- Do you already have a credit card payment set up for your previous year’s pledge? Again, you’ll need to set up a new Current Pledge transaction in Realm (choose “Giving” > “Give” — see image below) for the new fiscal year that began in July.
- (Note: UUCC is charged a processing fee between 2-3% for credit card payments.)
- Write a check to UUCC with “Pledge” in the memo. Checks may be dropped in the collection basket on Sunday or mailed to 7246 Cradlerock Way, Columbia, MD 21045.
- Donate stock or mutual fund shares. Click here for details.
If you have questions about your pledge, please send a note to the UUCC Pledge Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.