Known in Unitarian Universalist circles by many names (e.g. Covenant Groups or Chalice Circles), small group ministry has been expanding throughout our denomination for the last decade.
Reflection Groups further explore our monthly worship themes at UUCC in an intentional way: to listen to each other deeply and with discipline. We will experience the themes, not just analyze them, and offer suggestions for a spiritual practice to try before each monthly meeting. Grow your faith intentionally and develop meaningful relationships with others at UUCC through our small group ministry.
Before signing up, please consider that you are making a commitment to your group to be in attendance for each session as long as you can help it!
For the 2021-2022 church year, groups will follow Regathering policies in making a decision to meet in-person or virtually via Zoom.
2021 Reflection Group Options
- 3rd Monday evenings of each month from 7:00-9:00 pm with Jerry Rescigno & Stuart TenHoor. This group will start via Zoom and discuss meeting in person once formed. Click here to register for the Monday group.
- 2nd Tuesday, 1:30-3:30 pm with Robin Hessey and Carol Zika. This group will start via Zoom and discuss meeting in person once formed. Click here to register for the Tuesday afternoon group.
- 3rd Tuesday, 10:00 am-12:00 pm with Sally Ann Cooper. This group will meet only via Zoom. Click here to register for the Tuesday morning group.
- 4th Tuesday, 7:00-9:00 pm with Sally Ann Cooper. This group will meet only via Zoom. Click here to register for the Tuesday evening group.
- 2nd Thursday Men’s Reflection Group, 7:30-8:30 pm with Ken Walsh. This group will meet at OBIC and will move to Zoom if necessary. Click here to register for the Thursday Men’s group.
Registration closes in October 2021.
Please email Robin Slaw, Director of Religious Education with any questions about Reflection Groups: firstname.lastname@example.org.