Known in Unitarian Universalist circles by many names (e.g. Covenant Groups or Chalice Circles), small group ministry has been expanding throughout our denomination for the last decade.
Reflection Groups further explore our monthly worship themes at UUCC in an intentional way: to listen to each other deeply and with discipline. We will experience the themes, not just analyze them, and offer suggestions for a spiritual practice to try before each monthly meeting. Grow your faith intentionally and develop meaningful relationships with others at UUCC through our small group ministry.
Before signing up, please consider that you are making a commitment to your group to be in attendance for each session as long as you can help it!
For the 2020-2021 church year, all groups will meet via Zoom or Padlet. No in-person meetings due to the pandemic.
2020 Reflection Group Options
- 3rd Monday mornings of each month at 10 am with Sally Ann Cooper
- 2nd Monday, 2pm with Robin Hessey and Kim Metz
- 3rd Monday, 6:30pm with Jerry Rescigno
- 3rd Tuesday, 7pm with Becky Pfau and Michael Brown
- 3rd Wednesday, 7pm with Sally Ann Cooper.
- 2nd Thursday Men’s Reflection Group, 4pm with Ken Walsh and Jim Wu
- An asynchronous group meeting on Slack, an electronic bulletin board accessible by computer or phone/tablet, meeting on your time all month with Sue McCarty and Robin Slaw
Registration closed in October 2020.
Please email Robin Slaw, Director of Religious Education with any questions about Reflection Groups: firstname.lastname@example.org.