Known in Unitarian Universalist circles by many names (e.g. Covenant Groups or Chalice Circles), small group ministry has been expanding throughout our denomination for the last decade.
Reflection Groups further explore our monthly worship themes at UUCC in an intentional way: to listen to each other deeply and with discipline. We will experience the themes, not just analyze them, and offer suggestions for a spiritual practice to try before each monthly meeting. Grow your faith intentionally and develop meaningful relationships with others at UUCC through our small group ministry.
Before signing up, please consider that you are making a commitment to your group to be in attendance for each session as long as you can help it!
For the 2020-2021 church year, all groups will meet via Zoom or Padlet. No in-person meetings due to the pandemic.
2020 Reflection Groups Available
- NEW: 3rd Monday mornings of each month at 10 am with Sally Ann Cooper
- 2nd Monday afternoons of each month at 2:00 pm with Robin Hessey and Kim Metz
- 3rd Monday evenings of each month at 6:30 pm with Jerry Rescigno
- 3rd Tuesday evenings of each month at 7:00 pm with Becky Pfau and Michael Brown
- 3rd Wednesday evenings of each month at 7:00 pm with Sally Ann Cooper.
- 2nd Thursday afternoon Men’s Reflection Group at 4:00 pm with Ken Walsh and Jim Wu
- An Asynchronous group meeting on Slack, an electronic bulletin board accessible by computer or phone/tablet, meeting on your time all month with Sue McCarty and Robin Slaw
Registration is open through October of 2020.
Please email the Director of Religious Education with any questions about Reflection Groups.