The UUCC 2019 Annual Budget Drive Raffle Rules
By popular demand, the Annual Budget Drive Raffle! The ABD Raffle rewards early and often participation in UUCC’s Annual Budget Drive. Everyone in the congregation (except the ABD leaders) is eligible to earn one or more tickets for the Raffle. To be eligible for the Raffle, simply complete and return your pledge by noon on Friday March 29, 2019.
Each of these actions earns an additional entry ticket:
- Complete your pledge online.
- Complete your pledge before Sunday, March 10, by 1:00 pm.
- Pledge as a Fair Share Donor (and self-identify with your pledge)
- Contact Terry Paul if you’d like to discuss.
- Make a first time pledge, or jump your pledge to the next decile.
- Contact Steve Parr if you’d like to discuss.
As a result, a pledge unit can earn as many as FIVE tickets in the Raffle.
There are 8 prizes:
(1) $100 Gift Certificate at Iron Bridge
(1) UUCC Bookstore package of UUCC authored books
(2) Gorgeous watercolor by Shelley Von Hagen-Jamar
(2) Dinner with Anthony Jenkins at Chez Paul (Terry Paul cooking and Steve Parr hosting) – Sunday, April 28, 4:00pm (awarded to two pledge units (2 couples, or for single pledge units, a plus 1))
(2) Dinner with Paige and Graham Getty – at Chez Paul (Terry Paul cooking and Steve Parr hosting) – Saturday, June 22, 6:00pm (awarded to two pledge units (2 couples, or for single pledge units, a plus 1))
Limit of one prize per pledge unit. The Raffle winners will be announced March 31, 2019. If you have any questions, please contact Steve Parr or Terry Paul.