This past Sunday, Spirit Play children heard the story of How Stories Began. See if your Spirit Play child can retell the story to you. And here are some ideas of wondering questions you can use to ask them about their class.
- I wonder what part of the story you liked best?
- I wonder what part of this story is most important?
- I wonder where you might be in this story?
- I wonder what kinds of questions you wonder about?
- I wonder what kind of stories you like to hear?
- I wonder what stories come to you in your dreams?
- I wonder what stories of creation you have heard before?
- I wonder what scientists and others can tell us about how the world was created?