We will once again partner through Neighbor Network to provide a Thanksgiving meal for 10 families in Howard County. We will bag and deliver the meals on Sunday, November 5th. Deliver your donations to UUCC by 10:30am on November 5th so UUCC children can pack the bags for donation. Please let UUCC member Cindy Williams know if you have questions: email@example.com.
What to donate based on the first letter of your last name:
- A—F: $10+ grocery store gift card (Giant or Weis preferred); reusable grocery bag
- G—M: 1 bag of potatoes or instant mashed potatoes, 2 cans of green beans, 2 cans of sweet potatoes
- N—R: 2 jars of gravy, 2 boxes/bags of stuffing, reusable grocery bag
- S—T: non-perishable dessert (e.g. cookies, pudding, pie that will last until after Thanksgiving), 2 cans cranberries
- U—Z: 2 cans of vegetables, $10+ grocery store gift card (Giant or Weis preferred)
We are also looking for more people to deliver these bags of food to our neighbors. If you are able to deliver a bag on November 5 after service, please connect with staff member Kelli Danaker, Kelli@uucolumbia.net.