10. Because lying in bed, reading the Sunday paper, is just not my idea of a good time!
9. Dirt, hula hoops, chalk, togas…find out what is going on down there!
8. Learn all you need to know about Unitarian Universalism but were too afraid to ask.
7. Because it is more fun than a committee meeting.
6. Because it takes a village to raise a child.
5. Kids say the darndest things – you are guaranteed a smile.
4. If you come to church and played with clay and paint by yourself – people may look at you funny.
3. It’s fun and it’s easy! Robin provides a lesson plan to teachers and trainings for all volunteers.
2. Change the world. If you change one life you have made a difference.
1. Karma credit