Hello UUCC Parents,
If you’ve seen this request as a personal email, you can stop right here, as long as you’ve taken the actions requested below. If not, please continue reading and take action! We’ve updated the Realm database with all the information we have about your children. Would you please log into Realm and check to make sure everything is correct?
Here’s what we’d like you to look at:
- First make sure all your contact information is correct – address, phone number, email address.
- Next check on each of your children:
- Are your children in the correct grade group? (Hint: Look under the group tab.)
- Is their date of birth correct?
- Are they attending PreK-Fifth grade (9 am or 11 am) OR 6-12 grade (5 pm) classes?
- Do we need to know about allergies or medication? This is especially important for when we serve snacks or food at RE events.
- How can we best help your child/children succeed in class? This is where you tell us how your child might need extra help, or that they are very shy, or that they love or hate crafts.
- Photo release: We occasionally take photos of children during UUCC religious education classes and or worship services for use online and in publically printed materials. Please indicate permission to take your child(ren)’s picture. This is a required response.
- Release of Liability: I understand that it is my responsibility to pick up my child(ren) promptly at dismissal time, or to delegate another member of the congregation to do so. I understand that I am responsible for the supervision of my child(ren) at UUCC at all times outside of RE class time. I release UUCC from any and all liability. This is a required response.
Once we are sure your children are in the database correctly, each year all you will need to do is check to make sure they are in the correct grade. We will advance them each year automatically. And make changes to info as needed.
If you haven’t seen this information as a personal email and are reading this in The Link, that means we weren’t able to find a registration for your child. Please go to http://tinyurl.com/UUCC-register and register your child(ren).
We still need religious education helpers. If you’ve attended UUCC for at least six months, would you consider serving in our religious education program? You can sign up here: http://tinyurl.com/UUCC-teach.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email! firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yours in faith,
Robin and Kelli